A great walk along the ridge of Skeikampen.
This hike will take you on a great walk along the ridge of Skeikampen, with stunning views of the surrounding mountains, Peer Gynt Vegen, Jotunheimen, Dovrefjell, the golf course, and the area around Skeikampen.
- Follow the gravel road up to the top. When the road ends, you can follow the slalom route up. Choose the one that suits you best.
- At the terminus of the chairlift, follow the trail that goes east towards Steinhytta. Here you can easily join the yellow trail Panoramastien.
- Follow the trail past the top of the innermost ski lift and down to the trail junction where the yellow trail crosses the T-marked Peer Gyntstien.
- If you go right, the trail is about 3 kilometers long and takes you back along the lower side of the ridge at Skeikampen. Here you get good views of the upper golf course.
- If you go left, the trail is about 4 kilometers long and takes you on the west side of the mountain with views of Peer Gynt Vegen, Skeistua, and Skei Fjellkirke.
We hope you enjoy your hike!